Saturday, December 29, 2012

nineteen 19 :) part 2

after being surprised ptg 6th January...
mlm tu sibok siapkan assignment kat bilik Yas..
ttbe housemate Yas ckp ade lecturer nak jmpe..

WHAT?! lecturer mne plak yg dtg mlm2 nie?

pastu Yas called me out..rupe nye Miss Yana..our biology lecturer..
she asked me where's my lab report??
i was shocked..i've sent it..
she said she didn't received anything from me..in sad tone..
and i mean it SAD tone!
it seems that she's gonna cry..i was like..oh no! am i that horrible?! 
makes my lecturer cry?! oh noooOOO!!
i was gonna cry though..

then......................

my classmates burst out from behind her together with singing a happy bday song with a slice secret recipi cake...
hahaha..again..i didn't expect it at all!
of coz..i didn't wear my specs..hahaha
with shocked n terharu :') (nanges sikit la time tu)
haha..yela..smpai lecturer trun bilik mintak assignment...
gilo la! sape tak cuak?!
hahahaha

thanx Miss Yana n all A7 girls!!! trharu sgt!!!! :')

then..i got a phone call from a friend..a guy..a COOL or maybe COLD guy?? haha.. and he sang me a bufday song!
full! hahahahahahahahaha :D

really unexpected!


No comments:

Post a Comment